Partition Map Entry?

Patrick Larkin yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:44:44 -0400

Hello --

I am having no luck installing 3.0 on anything.  This time, I go
through the GUI installer, used disk Druid to partition the disk, get
all the way to selecting the packages, and when I continue, YDL dies
and says "Error: Partition Map has no partition map entry!"  What?  I
just defined the swap and the root partition in disk druid, it didn't
complain!

Its been a while since I used YDL in production.  I never had so many
problems.

BTW, its a beige G3 with Apple SCSI card and two identical SCSI drives.
  The first drive has MacOS 9 (I had to use BootX since it wouldn't boot
off the CD).

Patrick Larkin
Bethlehem Area School District