YDL Install Problems

William Thomas yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:13:49 +0000

from what i have gathered, you simply to a "yum list" and it will tell you
all the ready applications.  You can also list it with a wildcard variable

yum list *evolution* will list all installable packages with evolution in
the name

try yum list *gnome* and you will see what i mean.

as i understand though from the man pages, a straight yum list will get
everything available.