File Sharing 2 linux machines

eps22 yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 01:36:26 -0400

Clint -

This is a huge help, thanks so much.  A related question for you (or
anyone else):

Do you know how to access a Linux box from a Mac?  That is, I'm running
a wireless network with an iMac (OS 10.2), and also with an iBook
(Yellowdog 3.0).  Thanks to your helpful suggestion, I can now access
the OS 10.2 iMac from the YDL 3.0 iBook.  But how do I access the YDL
3.0 iBook from the OS 10.2 iMac?

Thanks again,

Evan Schultz