One last set of linux file sharing questions

eps22 yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:59:21 -0400

Frustration: When I try to sftp to my linux box, everything goes fine,
until I get asked for my password. The remote login won't accept either
of the passwords (for either root or user) that work just fine when I
type it directly into my linux box when I log in (I get the same result
whether I use the command line or fugu).  The one thought I had was to
take down the firewall on my linux box, which I've done. Still no love.
  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much again,

Evan