pmud & services

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:09:02 -0500

Michael:

We never arrived at a satisfactory answer to your earlier question:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 at 7:54:46 PM, Michael Molino wrote:
 > while i'm looking at my services...
 > how do i get pmud to run as a service?

When I was poking around on my YDL setup, I never saw "pmud" listed in
my running services, though I know it is active. There was, however, a
listing for "pbbuttons" (I am not at my Linux computer right now, so I
might have the name incorrect). I wonder if pbbuttons is calling pmud
as one of its activities? More can be found on PBButtons at:

<http://www.cymes.de/members/joker/index.html>

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint.macdonald AT sbcglobal dot net>