RAINBOW LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL B.V

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:01:19 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--32e69b88-6143-4de2-abf5-89be9b71849a

 RAINBOW LOTTREY INTERNATIONAL B.V
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF: HL7/014-PH77831/11
BATCH: TYY9/65/799/HPNL
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

 Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners =
International programs held on the 10th of September, 2003.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 00017495893-8285 with serial =
number 137-210104 drew lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-46-88 which consequently won =
in the 3rdd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out =
of Euros. 900,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand Euros) plus   3nights in any =
Hotel of your choice in Amsterdam, for you and your Partner,free.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning =
information very confidential till your claims has been processed and your =
prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid =
double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were =
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000 company =
and 300,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. =
This promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of your =
winning you will take part in our next year, Euros.100 million international =
lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our/your fiducial agent,

MR. BORGADOR ESWIN of the,
EFFORT CONSULTANCY
Geldershoofd 947,
1103GB, Amsterdam,
Holland
TEL: +31-65126011
Email: ekrtfit@netscape.net

Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 10th of Nov. 2003. After =
this date all unclaimed, funds will be included in the next stake. To avoid =
unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference =
number and batch numbers in
all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do =
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations,  once more from our members of staff and thank you for being =
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Ibikom De Boer,
Lottery Coordinator

--32e69b88-6143-4de2-abf5-89be9b71849a--