Business Proposal

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:08:35 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--663fce84-83ed-4b34-877e-cb3db8f400e6

FROM: MR.BAKE UWANGA
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL/: 27-732-1879
EMAIL: uwanga10@ecplaza.net

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO                                                       =
       September 17th, 2003.

Dear Sir,

It is with great privilege and utmost respect that I have undertaken to =
request for a partnership relationship from you. I have decided to seek   =
confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the business hereunder =
for the mutual benefit of all parties and do trust that you will treat it =
with utmost confidentiality and take it very seriously.

Within the Department of Minerals and Energy where I work as a Director of =
Audit and Project Implementation and with the co-operation of two other =
senior officials, we have in our possession an overdue payment in US dollars =
which we  require an assistance of a foreigner to be able to transfer abroad.
=

The said funds represent an excess of the total contract value executed on  =
behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm which is to the tune of =
 US$17,400,000.00(Seventeen Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars), though =
the actual contract cost has been paid out to the original contractor.

The present administration of MR. THAMBO MBEKI is determined to offset all =
debts owed in order to maintain good relationship with Foreign Government  =
and Non Governmental Organization and we have included our bills for approval =
with the Department of Finance and the Reserve Bank of South Africa (RBSA). =
We are seeking your assistance to front as the beneficiary of this funds on =
our behalf.  Details and change of beneficiary upon application for claims to =
reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of you/your company.

I have the authority of my partners involved to negotiate your share as =
compensation should you be willing to give us the necessary assistance and =
co-operation to carry out this business.

The business is completely safe and secure so long it is treated with utmost =
confidentiality.  It does not matter whether you/your company does contract =
projects as a transfer of powers will be secured in favour of you/your =
company.  Also, your area of operation is no barrier to the successful =
execution of this transaction.  I have reposed my confidence in you and trust =
that you will not disappoint us.

Kindly notify me by telephone on TEL/: 27-732-1879 or email me on this =
address uwanga10@ecplaza.net, for further details upon your acceptance of =
this proposal.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,
MR.Bake Uwanga.
uwanga10@ecplaza.net
--663fce84-83ed-4b34-877e-cb3db8f400e6--