Installation Hangup

mascarasnake yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
17 Sep 2003 22:27:54 -0400

Hey Ben, I'm really new to this myself, and run a sooped up Old World
myself. I'll toss out what I know. There are a few things ya outta check
out first:

1 - If you Downloaded the ISOs from the ftp site, Did you burn your Cds
as ISO Images? I tried to get around that and ran into the exact problem
you've encountered. Eventually burned them on a networked PC That had
that capability.They HAVE to be burned that way.

These links Are the HowTOs
Using Toast
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/iso_burn-mac.shtml
Using OSX Disk Copy
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/iso_burn-osx.shtml

2 - Again, If you downloaded and you burned as ISO Images, You may Just
need to reburn.

3 - the download was corrupt. Try downloading them. It's a
sloooooooooowwwwwww server, I know, but......

If you Bought the CDs, Sorry, I can't really help you out.

Hope that helps out

	Bossa Nova