citation organizer

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:14:16 -0500

Mr. or Ms. "mpie":

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 07:54  AM, mpie wrote:
> Any suggestion about an open-source software to organize citations and
> references, something like EndNote?

OpenOffice.org Writer has a "Bibliography Database" in its Tools menu.
It crashes hard every time I select it. :-( Perhaps this feature has
been fixed in more recent versions of OpenOffice.org.

A couple of weeks ago, however, I asked the same question, and Janus
Sandsgaard came to my rescue:

> I will recommend Pybliographer
>
> 	<http://pybliographer.org/>
>
>  in combination with LyX:
>
> 	<http://lyx.org>

I admit, though, that I have not yet given it a try.

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint dot macdonald AT sbcglobal dot
net>