GOOD DAY

Conaire Mullins yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 07:28:39 -0400

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 02:04  AM, Mark Griffin wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:54:07 -0500
> Jim Ricken <jsac346@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> spam spam spam,scam
> Has any of these jokers ever got anything doing the nigerian unclaimed
> money scam before?

YES!!  About $100 Million dollars a year are lost to these scams by
american citizens still.  Estimates worldwide are in the $500 to $800
US million per year.  It still amazes me that people still think that
this is real.  And it is not just fallen for by unintelligent, ignorant
people, but by smart, world savvy individuals- college students, police
officers, even doctors.  I guess that people are just greedy and
believe that you can get money for free....

-----
Conaire Mullins

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.