Keyboard Question - ADB vs USB

Jim Bennett yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:28:19 -0700

>> So the question is "Will YDL work with Apple's ADB keyboards?"
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Hey, Jim,
>
> ADB Keyboards work fine, as well as single button mice. YDL will
> automatically set up a 3 button emulation for you if that's the route
> you go. Good luck!
>
>  Bossa Nova,
>  mascarasnake
>  dontdrill@earthlink.net

Mascarasnake

Thanks for the information. I found a new ADB keyboard and a 2-button
ADB mouse for $36.00 so that's an inexpensive solution.

One other question if you might know - the original hard drive is a
6-gig SCSI which will not be partitioned, i.e. only YDL going on this
machine. RAM is 384-megs.

Will this be enough memory and storage for database development (MySQL)
and scripting (PHP mainly) with testing on Apache 2.x?

Little or no office applications will be used (word processing,
spreadsheet, etc.) and little/no graphics apps will be needed other
than to experiment with.

Thanks for any help.

Jim