IMPERATIVE LETTER

ewerobertson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:36:00 +0100

Good day=2C and best wishes of the day with all honour and due respesct=2E I am Mr=2EEwe Robertson the accountant general of a mighty BANK in Africa=2EI humbly request your kindest corporation in the transfer of money amounting to $35=2E000=2C000=2E00 in my bank=2E On sept=2E 1996=2C an oil consultant=2Fcontractor with the oil ministry=2C Mr=2ERobert=2EM Peterson=2C he made a fixed deposit of U=2ES $35m in bank=2E We sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply=2EAfter a month=2C we sent a remind errand=3Bfinally his employers wrote to inform us that Mr=2ERobert died in an automobile accident=2C that he died without making a will while our attempt to investigate his next of kin proved fruitless only God knows why he made it this way=2EWhen he was making deposition in my bank=2C he did not declare his next of kin in his deposit application form=2C when I reminded him he said he wished it so=2C in the conservative manner of our bank=2C I did not turn down his request rather honor it considering his net worth=2E The point is that his employers are not aware of his deposit with us=3Btherefore I am the only person who knows about Mr=2E Robert's deposit of $35=2C000=2C000=2E00 which i would not like to disclose to the government=2C which is now lying in a dormant account portfolio=2E I am looking forward for a reliable foreigner who will stand or assist with good heart and trust in as the next of kin to Mr=2E Robert=2EI have worked out modalities of achieving my aim by appointing you as the next of kin=2Cas well as transfer the 35=2C000=2C000=2E00 abroad for us to share=2E I will use an attorney who will represent you as the beneficiary to series of affidavit in support of your claim including certificate of origin of the money=2Cletter of administration=2C which empowers you as the sole trustee=2Fexecutive to the estate of Robert=2E Please note that you may not be required to sign any transfer document as the appointed attorney will do all=2C if you are not able to come over=2EIf you agree to act as the next of kin=2Fbeneficiary to enable me transfer=2Fconvert the money to our benefit use=2E I will give you 25% of total amount while 5% will take care of any unforeseen expenses may incurred in the course of concluding this transaction=2E I am urgently and confidentially waiting for your meaningful response=2E Thanks and God bless=2C Mr=2E Ewe Robertson=2E =28Accountant General=29