Keyboard problem with YD 3.0 PPC

Tommaso Dradi yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:51:17 +0200

Marted=EC, 23 Set 2003, alle 18:22 Europe/Rome, Fabrice Cortat ha =
scritto:

> Hello, as a french speaking swiss, I use the proposed swiss french=20
> keyboard in YD 3.0 PPC (on a apple titanium powerbook with a swiss=20
> french keyboard)
> Unluckily i'm unable to type a few essential caracter such as @, |, \=20=

> [, ], and so on.

I have exactly the same problem with the italian keyboard, Fabrice, and=20=

I've tried all the tutorials from the YellowDog site, but nothing=20
worked.
I'm still waiting  for someone who finds a solution...

I'm still wondering why TerraSoft hasn't considered this important=20
matter. Perhaps their distribution is focused on the US market...

Tommaso=