How do I?

Robert Persson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:20:36 -0700

With very few exceptions you can run KDE applications from Gnome and
vice-versa, so long as you have the correct libraries installed (which you
do).  I have just started up GnuCash from KDE and it seems to work fine.

If you use a graphical login then you can choose which desktop manager to
use from the login screen.

Some OS's (e.g. FreeBSD) allow you to run more than one X session
simultaneously on a single workstation, but i haven't managed to do this
in Linux.

Robert