ftp client and compatibility

mascarasnake yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
25 Sep 2003 17:21:58 -0400

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 16:46, Clinton MacDonald wrote:
> Macarena-snake:
>
> On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 03:21  PM, mascarasnake wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 14:33, Norberto Quintanar wrote:
> >> <http://kbear.sourceforge.net/
> >> index.php?page=download&PHPSESSID=d71ce05be16d8ce2ae0ca669ab7d239a>
> >>
> >> --- mascarasnake <dontdrill@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > Thanks for the link, but I still have the question, "Which vers. works
> > for YDL?"
>
> I suspect the answer is, "All of them," or "None of them." That is to
> say, one must download the source code and compile it for one's own
> computer. (Something I have not yet figured out how to do, myself.)
>
> Best wishes,
> Clint

Once again, Dr. MacDonald to the rescue. I just found that out and
downloaded the source a few minutes ago. I've been a little hesitant as
far as the command line and compiling go. I know macs 7.0 - 9.1 from the
ground up, but this is all new to me. Kinda scary - I've already had to
reinstall 4 times. So this time I'm taking it slow and asking all the
stupid questions.

Here I go Compiling. Wish me luck

                               Bossa Nova

                              masarasnake