TRANSACTION ENQUIRY

Williams Okafor yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:56:46 +0100

DEAR SIR=2C

Your contact was given to me via a friend of mine that works with the
Nigerian Export Promotion Council=2E Though the purpose of my search
for a reliable partner abroad=2C was not disclose to this my friend=2C
the purpose of my writing you is anchored on an impending sum of
Fifty five million United States Dollars =28US$55M=29 now
lying in Central Bank of Nigeria =28CBN=29 waiting to be transferred
abroad=2E

This money was gotten through a deliberate over-invoicing of a contract
awarded to a foreign firm to expand the Kainji Termal Power Generating
Station=2C Egbin Power Station and the Afam Power Station to increase the
energy generation for the country and it's West African neighbours=2E
Fortunately=2C I was made the Chairman of the vetting of the cost of the
contract=2C in the course of the vetting=2C some of my colleagues agreed with
me that the contract sum be inflated for our future mutual sharing
after the actual contractors have been paid=2E

Now=2C this contract was awarded since 1998-1999 and the contract has
been successfully executed=2C completed and commissioned under the
administration of immediate past military head of state=2C Gen=2E
Abdulsalami Abubakar=2E The actual contractor has been paid leaving the
over-invoiced sum of US$55M floating in the CBN=2E All we need therefore
is a foreigner in whose name we can apply and transfer the
above sum in his=2Fher account for our mutual sharing=2E We=2C as civil
servants=2C cannot come out openly to claim this money because it was
foreigners that executed the contract in the first place=2E Remember=2C
the nature of your job does not count in this instance=2E

All we need from you is your company name=2C address=2C Telephone and fax
numbers including cell phone number if any and your banking details
such as your bank name=2C address=2C telephone=2Ffax and your bank account
number wherein this money will be transferred into=2E This transaction is
100% risk free if you keep it secret on your own side and will be
concluded within 14 working days of  receiving the above requested=2E 20%
of the total sum will be your share for your assistance in providing
the assistance  10% has been set aside for expences that may arise both
local and international=2EWhile 70% will be for us and will be left in
your account till we resign and come over for you to advise us on a
lucrative venture we will invest in your country=2E

Therefore=2C if you are interested=2C do forward your reply to Email=3A
w=5Fokafor1=40yahoo=2Eco=2Euk

Immediately we will secure the necessary approval for the release of
the above sum into your account=2E
I look forward to your reply soon=2E
Yours faithfully=2C

WILLIAMS OKAFOR NEPA=2CMarina-Lagos=2E