I was wondering

John Dennis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
25 Sep 2003 22:16:49 -0700

I was wondering how to install an application after downloading it.
Also where should I download an application.  I know that I will need to
download the source file to make sure that I can get the application to
run on the mac.  Their are a number of applications that I would like to
check out and need to download them to do it.  They are not part of the
yum list so yum does not know about them.  I would like instructions on
what to do after I download the application that I want.  These will be
kde applications that I have found so they will work with the desktop
that I already use.