PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT

GOVERNOR SALEM AHMED BANHALI yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:40:05 -0700

From=3AGovernor Salem Ahmed Banhali=2C
western Sahara Republic=2C

     Business Proposal=2FPartnership Investment

Hello=2C
I received encouraging information about you and how trust worhty you are=2E I am delighted with such a useful information=2E I am interested in the partnership investment program with your corporation=2E First permit me to introduce myself as Governor Salem Ahmed Banhali of the Western Sahara State in the Democratic Republic of Sahara=2E

Being the chief executive and the governor of my State=2E I awarded the contract of IRRIGATION to a Portuguese Firm worth several millions of dollars=2E In the execution of that project the Portuguese Firm discovered large amount of gold in one of the contract site=2E I collaborated with the Portuguese Firm on a mutual agreement on the proceed of which I have received my share of $65=2E000=2C000 =3D =28sixty five million dollars=29=2E As a governor =2C I cannot introduce or circulate this funds into the Sahara banking system considering my provisional duty and the considering the fact that I earn less than $1=2C000US dollars monthly coupled with the Bureau of conduct guidelines and regulations for Public Civil Servants=2E The above situation prompted my decision to solicit your co-operation to take delivery of this funds into your custody for my proposed investment as you will be adequately compensated with $15=2C000=2C000 US dollars=2E

I will arrange all necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to you=2E I will appreciate you contact me once you receive this mail via my e-mail account indicating your capability and willingness to enable me to give you more details of my modus operandi of getting this money to you hitch free=2E This matter requires your urgent attention and confidentiality whatever your decision=2E

Best Regards=2C

Governor Salem Ahmed Banhali
Western Sahara
Democratic Republic of Sahara=2E