Bastille linux and Red Hat equivalent to YDL

jcox yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:29:47 -0500

You might get better responses in a higher up list.  At the moment I am
moving to debian for my servers, but this due only to the fact that I need a
newer version of php for freemed to work (http:www.freemed.org).  Anyhow if
you walk through the bastille linux for any system, you will have learned a
decent amount of security on your own, and you should be able to walk the
YDL box down the same path.

Josh