yellowdog-newbie digest, Vol 1 #955 - Message 2: Gentoo too new

Suzy yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:38:35 -0500

Hello
A list of FAQ's would be a great and wonderful thing! Actually lurking
around on this list was a big help. Baby (G3) is protected by about six
large capacity surge protectors as is the Big Guy (dualG4). Now if my
husband would stop taking naps after he boots them with a storm coming
... I only have this one config to work with so I don't know if I could
really do it either. I would recommend online docs in a database that
could be updated as the software is. Maybe organize them for each
possible setup ... It would be fun to do almost as much as building a
cluster I'm sure.
Suzy