FAQ (was: yellowdog-newbie digest, Vol 1 #955 - Message 2: Gentoo too new)

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:12:10 -0500

Ms. Suzy:

Suzy wrote:
> A list of FAQ's would be a great and wonderful thing!
> [...]
> I would recommend online docs in a database that
> could be updated as the software is. Maybe organize
> them for each possible setup ... It would be fun to
> do almost as much as building a cluster I'm sure.

Wow, it sounds like you know what you are talking about! More and more,
every word from your pen sounds like, "I volunteer... I volunteer...." :-)

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: