FAQ (was: yellowdog-newbie digest, Vol 1 #955 - Message 2: Gentoo too new)

Suzy yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:53:21 -0500

--------------000200040308000605000604

Now I've stepped in it. I work for food.
Suzy

Norberto Quintanar wrote:

>--- Clinton MacDonald <clint.macdonald@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>>Ms. Suzy:
>>
>>Suzy wrote:
>>

>>>A list of FAQ's would be a great and wonderful thing!
>>>[...]
>>>I would recommend online docs in a database that
>>>could be updated as the software is. Maybe organize
>>>them for each possible setup ... It would be fun to
>>>do almost as much as building a cluster I'm sure.
>>>

>>Wow, it sounds like you know what you are talking about! More and
>>more,
>>every word from your pen sounds like, "I volunteer... I
>>volunteer...." :-)
>>
>>Best wishes,
>>Clint
>>

><tongue firmly planetd in cheek>
>All in favor of Suzy setting up the FAQ?!  The yeas have it.  Look at
>this, no neas whatsoever.  This never happens on the YDL lists, why
>usually someone eats crow or worse, Duck le'range...
></tongue firmly planetd in cheek>
>
>:)
>
>PS:  I can always tell when the weather is bad around the country by
>the YDL lists.  Bad weather = posting on Friday, Good weather = no
>posts on Friday.  It's crummy here in the windy city.  Where's that
>last Turtle....

--------------000200040308000605000604

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Now I've stepped in it. I work for food.<br>
Suzy<br>
Norberto Quintanar wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20040430173855.44224.qmail@web13426.mail.yahoo.com">
      <pre wrap="">A list of FAQ's would be a great and wonderful thing!
[...]
I would recommend online docs in a database that
could be updated as the software is. Maybe organize
them for each possible setup ... It would be fun to
do almost as much as building a cluster I'm sure.
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Wow, it sounds like you know what you are talking about! More and
more,
every word from your pen sounds like, "I volunteer... I
volunteer...." :-)

Best wishes,
Clint
    </pre>