iso images and CD-RW

carlos blanco yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 10:44:39 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2-147980866

I downloaded the iso images for YellowDogLinux and the files are all
under 650MB.  I formatted a CD-RW disc using my Mac G4 and the capacity
is only 610MB!  The disc is a Memorex CD-RW, 650MB, 74min disc.  What
gives?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--Apple-Mail-2-147980866

for YellowDogLinux and the files are all under 650MB.  I formatted a
CD-RW disc using my Mac G4 and the capacity is only 610MB!  The disc
is a Memorex CD-RW, 650MB, 74min disc.  What gives?  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

</bigger></fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2-147980866--