Where is dhcpd.conf ?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 07:23:41 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.siliconvalleyccie.com/linux-hn/dchp.htm

The above is a link to configuring DHCP.conf under redhat 8, which is
what YDL is a clone of.  There is a sample dhcp.conf you can download
and use also.  Hope this helps more.
Norberto

--- Sean Lewis <?> wrote:
> Hi NQ
>
> You wrote
>
> -:
>
> Is DHCP installed?  check
>
> /usr/share/doc/dhcp-<version-number>/dhcpd.conf
>
> :-
>
> Yes it is, eveything else is there except the .conf. I found a post
> on
> linuxquestions.org stating a fresh install of dhcpd DOESNT have a
> .conf file
> because a generic file would never work, so you have to create one
> from
> scratch.
>
> Is this concurrent with YDL distro's?
>
> Thanks for your interest.
>
> Sean

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar