yellowdog-newbie digest, Vol 1 #978 - 6 msgs

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 9 May 2004 11:34:55 -0500

Did you run the command ' yum clean ' like it suggested?  What happened
is that your download got interupted in the middle and left a partial
file of libxml-2-pyton.  I would run yum clean and then try to install
again.  If you get errors then do as it says and remove the file that
is causing the problems with the ' rm ' command.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179