Gaming on Yellow Dog

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 10:51:55 -0600 (MDT)

My primary interest in using Yellow Dog is to finally do away with my Windows PC. I came across a Linux program called
WineX, which will run Windows games on Linux. The I found Yellow Dog and figured, if YDL is a fully functioning Linux that
works on Mac, shouldn't it run WineX and let me play PC games with full support for my video card?

I haven't tried it yet, I'm buying a new Mac in abotu 3 weeks and will do it then. Anyone have any experience with this? I really
would love for it to work so I can ditch the beige box...

Mike