Ok, CAD question answered...What about an 3rd gen iPod?

Jacques Toerien yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 14:43:54 +0100 (BST)

--0-1580796700-1084283034=:82968

Many thanks for the answers for the CAD question...Satisfied! (Very!)

Now, How about getting my girlfriends iPOD to work...MOL? And what "iTunes" alternative to use that supports playlists? Also MOL?

Thanks!

Jacques.

---------------------------------
--0-1580796700-1084283034=:82968

<DIV>Many thanks for the answers for the CAD question...Satisfied! (Very!)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now, How about getting my girlfriends iPOD to work...MOL? And what "iTunes" alternative to use that supports playlists? Also MOL?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jacques.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1><font face="Arial" size="2"> <a href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com"><b>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-1580796700-1084283034=:82968--