yellowdog-newbie digest, Vol 1 #984 - Message 4: Mac parts

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
13 May 2004 01:54:42 -0400

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 14:01,
yellowdog-newbie-request@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com wrote:

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:57:16 -0300
> From: "regis" <rhp@arraial.net>
> To: yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
> Subject: processor G3
>
> dear friends,
> sorry this kind of question out of the list stuff, but i live in brazil
> where i runned my imac-g3,now my processor burned and I can find another
> one for here on my country,my question is possible contact another
> people around the world where I can buy another processor G3-333 and run
> again my yellowdog on my machine,sorry again to talk about this on the
> list,
>
> thanks for help me anyway.
>
> regis from brazil
>

> --__--__--

Hi Regis:
Viva Carneval! Viva Brazil!! Viva!!
Saludos de Neuva York.  La Gran Mansana!

Regarding your request you may find it easier to access Other World
Computing (OWC) found at www.macsales.com and examine the parts you need
to replace.  You may have to rely upon getting the parts you need from
the Net.  The people at OWC are helpful and knowledgeable, and they
produce some pretty outrageous Mac related stuff.  Of course, nothing is
as interesting as the string bikinis which seem to be all the rage at
the beaches down there and in Hong Kong believe it or not, and Japan but
hey... life is to be lived!!

A little joke which should translate well into Portugese:
Habia una preciosa mujercita humilde que gustaba poner comfortable por
la tarde.  Una cura estaba pasando con sus amistades de iglesia
incluyendo varies otro hombres distingido vestido tambien casual por el
calor.  La gente paro a saludarla preguntandola, "Como te llames la
traje tan linda que tienes puesto?"

Ella contesto, "Este?  Me encanto el color y siento muy comfortable con
el.  Este es llamado un mamao que me ponges siempre durante este
tiempo!"

Of course, my jokes are not always that great.  A comedian I will never
be.  However, OWC is reliable and they are real solid in the service
they provide.  No wishy-washy funny stuff with them.
Best Wishes....

There is a theory which states that if anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be
replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another which states that this has already happened.

                                                                                  -- The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy