cd drive question and nessus question

steve s yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 09:57:28 +1000

Hello

I was wondering if it is good for just a single machine as well as networks.
I'm pretty new to linux and would like to know if the reports telll you how
to fix the security issues up or if they just tell you what possible
problems the system has. Would there be anywhere to get help to fix up the
problems nessus finds or is it all done by changing the configuration files
for linux?

Thanks for the reply.