CD-ROM not found during installation Yellowdog Linux 3.0

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:17:36 -0700 (PDT)

in the kernel argument box for bootx type

linux text expert

This will prompt you for what driver to use for the CD-Rom.  use mesh
for internal SCSI.