CD-ROM not found during installation Yellowdog Linux 3.0

Olaf Neumann yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:40:46 +0200

Hello Norberto!

Dis not help. The Installer droped direct into the Text-Mode, where I cant
give in a Prompt. There is on ly a Dialog to choice.

Do you maybe know other arguments box for bootx?

By the Way, when I use ydl 2.3 for the X11-install, it works without
Problems. YDL 3.0 makes by other OldWorld Macs like 7500 or 9500 the same
Problems. I know that my Friens used arguments box for bootx, to get the
CD-ROM. The only Problem is, that nobody knows these arguments anymore.

Regards
Olaf