What are Source CDs for

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
19 Aug 2004 14:38:49 -0400

What -- you don't like coasters for beer?

Just kidding...some people use the source for study, others use them to
compile programs on their own; depending on one's skill in programming
"usability" means any number of things!

However, if one has no programming background or an insufficient one,
one does not need to include the source at all.  Just consider the
source disks as "extras" until one's skill reaches a higher level.

Otherwise the make great attractive devices hanging from the ceiling
just above the baby's crib!  That's one way to upload source to the next
generation...