What are Source CDs for

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:53:17 -0500

Derick and Norberto:

Norberto Quintanar wrote:
> Derick, here in Chicago my neighbor put all of the
> CD's he had laying around on his evergreen tree
> for the annual unofficial christmas tree contest.
> Mostly AOL Cd's, the colors that bounced off the
> phthalocyanine disks garnered a first place from
> the neighborhood committee.

My post-doc collects the CDs and throws them in the microwave for
entertainment. They give off blue and green sparks in pleasing fireworks
patterns. It's probably some sort of major fire hazard.

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: