mol kernel problems

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:42:37 -0500

Dr. Hacker (of the name so appropriate for your role in this mailing list):

David C. Hacker, DVM wrote:
> Here is a FAQ that I done on this subject. The website seems to be down
> so I included it in the message.

I e-mailed Bill Longman, and got no reply. I suspect he is on vacation,
and will return to us anon.

Imagine that -- a vacation!

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: