YDL 4.0 - Super Off Topic

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
24 Aug 2004 19:34:13 -0400

Hey Arch:
Way COOL!! A Spacecraft Operations Engineer...! WOW!

Unfortunately, Linux progression does not quite follow the "Step
Function" process either.  It just "appears" to, the same way molecular
conformations "appear" to obey Quantum Theory when examining them from a
perspective of electron promotion across various energy states; some
states not being discreet but rather progressive and inclusive again
across several variants!

I really like Quantum analysis as it can address not only biological and
chemical systems, but stellar systems as well.  And all of that is very
messy, mind blowing stuff any day of the week.  Quantum realities make
human languages nonsensible -- literally.  One interesting and gallant
effort to bring Quantum Theory into common discussion was the text,
"Star Wave"... And it is in that sense that Linux as a human activity
matches that messy and somehow surprisingly ordered effort.

In my estimation when Psychohistory (a new and real field) reaches the
point to approach the dynamics of Futurehistory then MAYBE Linux will
have a chance to become as ordered and structured as a MacDonald's
hamburger.  With or without Linus' help...

That however, may not be for some time, but IN some time THAT WILL YET
occur!  But certainly given how long it took Psychohistory to develop,
not for a long while into perhaps just prior into the next century.

In short, we have, what we have, as we have it...and that is just
something we each have to deal with as best we may... from one patch to
another!  One Hip and sometimes a Hop!  And sometimes even... as Monty
Python used to say,"And Now for Something Completely Different...!"
Whoosh!