Greetings from the new Yellow Dog Newbie List Admin!

AJ Hawks yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:41:26 -0600

Hello everyone,

I have been appointed as the new admin for the YDL Newbies list! We are
aware of many of the problems this list has experienced in the last
several months, and I am here to address those.

- We believe we have the list archiving again.
- I have gone through the queue of messages waiting to be approved.
- I will try to answer any questions I can in my free time.
  (but don't think I have the answer to everything :) there is far more
expertise in this mailing list than I could possess alone).

-AJ