Does Wine on YDL support x86 binaries/The Darwine Project

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
26 Aug 2004 13:49:10 -0400

There recently appeared an article discussing developments which may
replace the search to run WINE on YDL.  Here's the link to it:

http://www.osviews.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2046