Getting online!!

Galen A Grimes yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:53:31 -0400

Can I suggest a solution that worked for me and is a snap to setup.
Instead of trying to do the DSL configuration in YDL, why don't you
spend $50-60 for a firewall appliance like Linksys or Netgear which
will almost be configured for you right out of the box.

Then all you have to do is make sure the basic network configuration is
working in your YDL config and simply connect your YDL computer to the
4 or 8 port switch built into the firewall appliance. In the end you
save yourself a lot of headaches and have a more secure Internet
connection.

Galen Grimes