Greetings from the new Yellow Dog Newbie List Admin!

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 04 Sep 2004 07:52:34 -0500

Mr. Staats:

Kai Staats wrote:
> Good grief, you guys are really weird!

Weird? No, not really. We have suffered so long from neglect, that we
are overjoyed to learn a sympathetic soul has taken the helm. Sloopy has
been a long-time contributer to this mailing list, and will be receptive
to our needs.

> For the record, AJ is diving into a deep project in conjunction
> with Y-HPC. I need his full time/attention.

I am sure AJ will perform his duties skillfully and honorably.

> And Sloopy came highly recommended :)

Yessiree!

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: