zapped pram, yaboot gone?

Olaf Olson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:14:43 -0700

Here's a pointer to the truly excellent YDL FAQ site that will get you
back on the road. Have a look and write back with questions!

All of the data is good to know, but about the middle of the page
there's a discussion of zapping the pram and what you'll need to do
after. You'll still need to know what partition your YDL boot is on, so
if you booted to the Mac side to do this e-mail, don't quit until you
get the instructions worked out in you head!

http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Installing+YDL/BootX%2C+Yaboot+and+the+OF

Olaf