Is this list active???

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
17 Sep 2004 15:34:40 -0400

Although the YDL General list may be more active you can still send your
questions there or the newbie list.  Even so you may feel better being
more proactive by referring to the following link which addresses many
different questions previously addressed and answered via these lists.
This link could be helpful to you; place it in your browser for quick
reference:

http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/start