Is this list active???

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
17 Sep 2004 17:09:12 -0400

Perhaps a different presentation would be clearer:

Both the yellowdog-newbie and yellowdog-general lists are maintained by
Terra Soft Solutions.  There are a variety of "regulars", as in regular
users of Yellow Dog Linux (YDL) at various skill levels who participate
and contribute, as users of YDL, to these lists.  There is also another
website which has the following link:

http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/start

This website addresses frequently asked questions or FAQs, which past
users have asked, addressed and resolved in the YDL newbie and general
lists.  This website with the above link was created in the hope and
intention of providing a kind of reference library which can be referred
to as opposed to answering the same questions over and over again.

I, as this question appears directed to me,am merely a participant on
these lists.