17" titanium trackpad problem (related to trackpad size???)

Dan Rosenbloom yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
20 Sep 2004 22:40:21 -0400

Hey Derick-
Thanks for your help! I think this may actually be an issue with the 17"
trackpad's width(!?)

It is wider then the traditional PB trackpads, and I'm finding that if I
confine my finger movement to a smaller, central area more similar in
size to my 3400's then I don't have a problem. As I move my finger
across the trackpad either left or right at a certain point, same on
both sides, the menu pops up!

Is there a config file somewhere that sets the area of the trackpad?

Thanks again in advance!
-Dan

I seem to have some more info: