Forgot login name and need to change default os at boot.

Andy Fingerson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 21 06:56:38 MDT 2004

--Apple-Mail-1--672602421

I stopped using YDL for awhile until today, and I couldn't remember my
login name so I had to login as root. What's the easiest way to find my
login name?

Also, at boot yaboot will default to booting YDL if i don't choose
something else within a mere few seconds. I would like to change the
default to OS X but don't know how to go about this. Thank you.
__________________
"The Los Alamos national laboratory reports that they are missing two
computer discs with sensitive weapons information. How embarrassing is
that? Now we can't even find our own weapons of mass destruction."
Jay Leno

--Apple-Mail-1--672602421

laboratory reports that they are missing two computer discs with
sensitive weapons information. How embarrassing is that? Now we can't
even find our own weapons of mass destruction."

Jay Leno

</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-1--672602421--