Enabling ftp and Telnet into a YDL box

Brian McKee map at map-heb.com
Mon Oct 4 13:18:27 MDT 2004

You can keep the telnet client - as Bill says sometimes you need it
and sometimes it's useful.
But PLEASE dump the telnet *SERVER*
Two separate packages.
telnet              is the telnet client package
telnet-server       shouldn't be used under almost all conditions

--
"I don't understand," said the scientist, "why you lemmings all rush
down