java video

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 20:28:42 MDT 2004

Mark -

In YDL3, Konqueror doesn't give any hint that there is a video frame.
In Mozilla, I can see the frame trying to buffer the video, but it
never starts.  The enlarge button becomes visible after about 1 minute.
  After clicking the enlarge button, the floating windows pops up, but I
only see a still frame of the ocean.

-James