java video

Olaf Olson oolson at hadleyconnection.com
Wed Oct 6 10:06:10 MDT 2004

I could be way off here, but...

Java isn't displaying anything. What it's supposed to do is link you to
the application that can view the movie. Since it works on a Winbox
(Hahaha the spell checker wants to respell that word as Windex) and also
on the native MacOS, I strongly believe that the application called by
java is one that you don't have on your YDL box, like Winamp, Real
Player, or Flash.

When you view the movie, where it is viewable, do you get any indication
of what is running to display it?

Olaf