Test

Longman, Bill longman at sharplabs.com
Mon Oct 18 12:05:09 MDT 2004

> Oh yeah.  It's active.  Like a volcano.  Well, not like Mt.
> St. Helen's.
> Seriously, this is a great list to learn about YDL.
> There's a lot of smart people here who can answer your questions.

Trust me, this list is far more active than MSH.... Last week was perfectly
clear and about all you could see from here (Portland/Vancouver) was a
once-in-a-while is-that-just-a-cloud? view. Of course, every media outlet
had their gumshoes crawling up and down the burping mountain...."volcanic
indigestion" is all it's got right now.