Moving YDL off iBook

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 24 09:38:28 MDT 2004

Roger -

I agree with Luiz.  Just boot off your MacOSX Install Disk 1, run Disk
Utility and repartition as 1 partition ("journaled" is preferred).
Then just do your MacOSX Install.  To save space, click on the
"Customize" button during installation, and uncheck all the foreign
language localization modules (unless you need them).  You'll save
about 1.7GB of space!  Check to install "X11" (it's unchecked by
default) if you want to use apps like "Open Office" etc that require
X11.

HTH...James