Removal from list

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:47:55 MST 2004

The thing that needs fixing is the page that shows up at:

Normally you'd expect to be able to UNSUBSCRIBE at such a page but I
didn't see any mention of unsubscribing (you could subscribe ;).

I don't remember how to exactly unsubscribe but it seems to me I had
to search high-and-low through the terrasoftsolutions.com site to
actually unsubscribe.

I suggest that the page at this URL (<a
href="http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/mailman/listinfo/yellowdog-newbie">Yellowdog-newbie</a>)
be updated to include (AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE) an "UNSUBSCRIBE"
option, and especially one which doesn't require one to log-in (that's
what the confirmation e-mail sent to your e-mail address is for).

Is anyone from terrasoftsolutions.com (who can effect such a change)
reading this list?

Eric.